Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Daddy's Day!!

It is a little bit strange celebrating Father's Day for Brian and I.  Brian's dad passed away in August of 2000 and my dad passed away in October of 2000 so it has been over a decade since either of us have celebrated father's day. 
But we are so glad we get to celebrate this year!

Brian has been a fantastic daddy to Leo so far.  He makes up and sings songs to him, he changes him, he plays with him, he takes him so mom can get a break, he dresses him, he calms him, he giggles with him, he prays for him, he protects him from crazy birds, and lots more.  I knew that Brian would be a great dad because I have seen him be such a great father figure to so many kids before Leo ever made his grand debute! 

It is amazing to see what best buddies Leo and Brian already are!  I can't wait to watch their relationship grow! 

And for your viewing pleasure here are some pics of the dynamic duo!

Daddy taking a little bit out of Leo on the high ropes course

Leo's first slide ride

Riding daddy

Admiring one another's cuteness

Both my boys smiling :)

Best Buddies

Watching Da Bears
New Daddy

1 comment: