Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, July 11, 2011

6 months old

I just can't believe the lil dude is 6 months old!  Our sweet friend Kristi is taking some 6 month pictures tonight and some family shots. 

So as a 6 monther we are starting on some foods.  He started with carrots.  Not a very fun reaction but he liked them.  Many of you know he is a spitter upper, but I thought with solids they would stay down a little better.  I was wrong.  Our carpet, his bouncer, his outfit, my outfit, and several burp rags now have an awesome orange tint...carrots won't stain...right?


I was able to make a ton of baby food for him last week.  So he will have lots of yummy stuff to try...and peas.  I tried all of the foods I made and by far the peach was the most AMAZING!!  I could have eaten it all but then I realized that would be lame :)


And for your viewing pleasure our lil friend enjoying a lil late morning fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment